2017-08-23

Satellite images: see the Chinese Communist Party to kill(5)



d event
    When I realized that I was hanging off the line, began to find ways to go abroad. Because Thailand has 50 years of age can do old-age visas, so selected to Thailand.
    But to Thailand is just my horror nightmare continues. Car accident assassination, female color lure, food poisoning, strong radiation, guns ... ..., as the shadow go hand in hand. Only to see the satellite ground picture can see the case.

August 16, 2013 06:30
Location: map d, S point Thailand Pattaya
Google earth coordinates:

N12 ° 56'27.43 "
E100 ° 54'02.93 "

I ride my bike every day to work by the sea. At that time there was no construction on both sides of the road, very short weed shrubs, usually few passers-by. When I pass by, try to follow the motor vehicle. I was following a motorbike from A to C fast ride.
Close to the S point, a car head toward the A has started the car parked on the roadside S point, is the German Mercedes-Benz (or BMW), gray, early square models.
Thai ordinary license plate.
Driver 50 years old, Asian race, black long hair, slim, face deep deep color.
I felt abnormal.
I went to point B, the car immediately away from the S point, to A direction to go.



沒有留言:

張貼留言