2017-08-13

Satellite images: see the Chinese Communist Party to kill(2)



b event

September 14, 2011 at 15:00
Location: 30 meters north of a event location.
Figure b, S point Google earth coordinates:

N41 ° 05'44.89 "
E122 ° 59'46.90 "



    I go swimming every day, passing this green area, I walk in the green area inside,
When I was from A to B, the right side slowly with me in the same direction, passing through an American grass green Humvee  car,
When it travels to S turn, the car stops, very slow back, very slow to adjust the front to the front of the road.
At the same time M, N came two tractors
(Agricultural vehicles, used to load urban residents building,
Decoration of the earth and garbage), were heading for the  Humvee car.
P came to a three-wheeled motorcycle
(Used to transport beer for small shops, beverages, etc.),
Follow the N tractor and head to the Humvee car.
I stood behind a tree waiting for the car to leave,
By B through S point to leave.
    Description:
    Date: a date of the event, calculated date.
    Time: error within 30 minutes.
    Coordinates: Google earth coordinates, the error within 1.0 ".
    The usual habit is that when these speeds are slower, walk through the car and the car. I think that these cars are here at 14:00, and there have been many exercises to master the time between me through the car and the car. If there is a clear picture of the satellite can prove that the car waiting in the vicinity, before I came to pass over, after all these cars left; the surrounding road was banned, only I can enter. Can prove that this is killing me!
So I am here to ask for help, for me to provide this event clear satellite pictures.


沒有留言:

張貼留言