2017-08-12

Satellite images: see the Chinese Communist Party to kill(1)



A event
September 13, 2011 17:00.
location:
Anshan City, Liaoning Province,
The intersection of YanLing of the road and LuiHua streets
 in the southeast, residential areas.
Figure a, in the S point Google earth coordinates:
N41 ° 05'44.10 "
E122 ° 59'46.31 "

S stop the black car, bigger than other cars. Head to D.
     I go home after swimming, passing here every day.
     I am from A to B, want to go through the S car L, to reach D.
Note that the S side of the car L 5 meters behind the M, stop a red taxi has been launched, the front to the L.
At this point, N at a red taxi, the direction to the L, high speed came.

I feel abnormal, I am back from the S car with the wall of the gap R to D.
When I go through the S car R, from N to L driving a taxi, quickly passing S car L.

Description:
     Date Accuracy: A year later recalled, then thought of Lin Biao event date. If it is wrong, no more than 7 days.
     Time Accuracy: Within 30 minutes.
     Coordinate accuracy: Google earth coordinates, the error within 1.0 ".
     Normal habit is through the S car side L, arrived D, what will happen? I think, S points around all the junctions were banned, only I can enter; these cars 16:00 on here, and there have been many exercises to master my time through the S car L. If there is a clear satellite picture to prove this, the explanation can only be one: it is killing me!
So I am here to request that help me provide this event with clear satellite pictures.




沒有留言:

張貼留言