2017-08-21

Satellite images: see the Chinese Communist Party to kill(4)



c events
      This article is only a few of the events that I have encountered in a few events that can be seen through satellite imagery. There are a lot of intelligence, civil satellites in the ground camera, dynamic video, which can find evidence of the incident to prove that it is beyond question.

April 24, 2012 at 7:30 am
Location: distance a event about 300 meters south.
Figure c, S point Google earth coordinates:

N41 ° 05'35.95 "
E122 ° 59'43.30 "

     
 I swam every day this time through here. Figure S at the stop of a more than 30 buses, T at the park a collection of garbage garbage collection, and bus together.
I went from N to B, a German Volkswagen dark blue Santana sedan from M to E.
Near the A, I met with B walking.
This car through P, turn the front, head to the E, stopped at the vicinity of N.
Garbage collection point is 50 meters away from the T at the R, T at the garbage smell very far away, in a very far away can smell; April temperature is not high, daily garbage clean up, no smell So big. Here garbage is man-made, specially placed here. I am so unusual.
I have felt the purpose of this car, observe the details of this car, I continue to walk, the car came slowly.
I passed by A through C, in the garbage truck and the bus between the small gap, to D.
During this car, by B through the bus E to leave.
    Description:
    Date time is high and recorded in my Google Calendar that day.
    Coordinate Accuracy: Google earth coordinates, the error within 0.5 ".
    The usual habit is to avoid the smell of garbage truck, from the bus E side to reach D, what will happen?
    H to G in the figure is a pedestrian alley, connecting residential area, secondary school, primary school, kindergarten, business, business, morning market, usually this time a lot of passers-by.
    In the event, outside the G point 50 meters away from the G to K point, K point 50 meters away, the whole road, I did not see anyone.
    I think: the event involved a lot of people, G point, K points around all the junctions were banned; around F1 to F8 these buildings more than 20 buildings within the door of the residents were banned out, only I can enter; when I came, those Participants hiding;
These cars are here at 7:00 and have had an exercise to master the time when I passed the S car.
Santana sedan waiting somewhere, I came to a certain time to come;
When I leave, the participant evacuates;
After evacuation of several buildings around the residents a lot of out.
When I came back the bus had left, some of the participants should be here to take this bus here.
In the Q area to stop more than one car, far beyond the usual, with the incident involved in the staff.
Many of the participants involved in this event, through the satellite pictures can be found in many cases.
    If there is a clear picture of the satellite can prove that I pointed out these things, that is to kill me! I am here to ask, to help me provide a clear satellite picture of the incident.
I still have a lot of experience to offer people.



沒有留言:

張貼留言